Tuesday, July 21, 2009

June 2009 Philippine Nursing Licensure (Board) Exam Results Update

June 1 & 2, 2008 Philippine Nursing Licensure Exam (PNLE) Results was released 24th of July. Basing on that, it is therefore probable that the results of the June 6 & 7, 2009 PNLE Results will come out anytime this or the next week. I also read on a blog comment telling that the results are to be released this Sunday, 26th of July. I just don't know how true it is since it's a weekend, no work at PRC during that day. Maybe they'll (PRC) give it an exception though and work on that day.

I know that it so much agonizing to wait for the results and thus I'll recommend that you pray a lot, I mean pray MORE since I believe you have been praying a lot already. Also prepare yourself in whatever the results may be. Don't also forget how to do deep breathing and other relaxation techniques you learn at school. For sure you'll most need them during the release of the results. Yeah, I wish you luck.

Have a great day! :-)

0 comments: